Vistas de página en total

9 de junio de 2012

Valentine.


Nice day for a walk in the park, nice day for a drive through the city. This world is a warm, sunny park. Nice day for a talk with your girl, nice day for your shop to get busy. This world is of no empty part. Please don't ask me all those questions I don't know, and when you wake up early and the sun is shining, are you ready for a day that's comin'? It's comin'.
Feet don't fail me now, take me to the finish line. All my heart, it breaks every step that I take. Walking through the city streets, is it by mistake or design? I feel so alone on a Friday night, can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you're mine? It's like I told you honey.
Don't make me sad, don't make me cry. Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough. I don't know why. Choose your last words, this is the last time. Cause you and I, we were born to die.
Lost but now I am found, I can see but once I was blind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario